Here is a 5 step process:
- Get the right equipment - for us it was proper big backpacks with lots of straps, steal reinforcement and everything...ooh
- Chuck everything out of your cupboard. Here is my 1st draft
- Cull - now, carefully go over all the items and cut out anything that isn't totally necessary. This may be more difficult than you think.Should I keep the pink wig? Haha! Here is my 2nd Draft
- Choose a packing strategy - I decided to go for the classic 'rolling technique'. Apparently this method will save space, keeping your packing as compact as possible. Hopefully it all fits!
- Passport and Travel Document - double check, triple check, quadruple check!!!! Your passport is one thing you do not want to leave behind!!!!